Monday, May 9, 2011

Blog Fatigue

Today was a good day! Got out and about...no sitting around the house today! We're all exhausted. Don't really know what to blog about today: I bought some groceries, I ate some food, I washed some clothes...mundane stuff.



BTW, just found out that Thursday has been declared a Ugandan public holiday for the inauguration of the president. One of the families is scheduled to have a court date on Thursday. Praying it won't affect their date or ours.


Having to make some decisions today about staying at my current guest house or moving to a new one...pros and cons for both. Will decide tomorrow. Here's where I'm thinking about moving to:Just drank a Coca Cola Light in a bottle..very good. (also ate a twix)


Come home from our day out to no power in the house...came back on just before putting G down for bed. Hope he sleeps better than he did last night.


Got to meet some more IMB missionaries today.



Ok, so always something to blog about!

1 comment:

JM said...

I love reading your updates! And remember that most of us have never been to Uganda so everything is interesting. Praying for your upcoming court date.