Thursday, May 26, 2011

Packing.

I'm packing right now. I'm packing even though I don't know for sure if I will leave tomorrow. First thing in the morning I will wait outside of the US Embassy for one piece of paper that I need. I will then go into the Embassy and talk VERY nicely to the people who will decide if I get my visa tomorrow. If I get the visa, our flight will leave at 1130pm and I'll arrive in Shreveport at about 530pm on Saturday--a mere 27 hours of traveling. The fact that it is even a possibility for me to leave tomorrow is a miracle. Whether I leave tomorrow or have to wait another week, God's hand is very evident. I'm anxious and hopeful and thankful.


1 comment:

Stacy said...

I'm so happy for you that you made it home. I saw your brother's video on Facebook!! Can't wait to see another post when your family is all settled.