Friday, May 6, 2011

God is Faithful.

Our guest house sits near the bottom of a hill, Bunga Hill to be exact. The Babies Home is at the top of the hill. We have made the walk from the bottom of the hill to the top SEVERAL times. I actually enjoy the path the walk takes us on. You wind behond our house and then you encounter this hill right before the pavement turns to a dirt road:

It's hard to capture in the picture but this is a hard hill to climb BUT it's very scenic. It's actually a nice walk. There are all kinds of trees and flowers along the road that we don't have back home. This tree is my favorite: Again, hard to capture how BIG this tree is but it's huge! No matter how many times I walk this hill, I always stop to look at this tree and the banana grove around it. (I finally remembered to bring my camera).

Just wanted to post this because I walked up to Loving Hearts today. I'm trying to remind myself that the adoption journey that we are on is tough. Trying to remember to keep trudging forward and enjoy the journey (no matter how long it is).

Also trying to avoid all the goats along the path--seriously, various kinds of livestock are everywhere here!
Well, new court date...May 17. New flight scheduled....May 27. Today marks 5 weeks in Uganda! Help us, God, to keep climbing forward!

No comments: