Friday, May 13, 2011

Gross. Not Gross.

This is the bottom of my foot. This is what my feet look like at the end of every day. Gross. It's to the point that my feet are actually semi-stained. Thank you Africa.
These are two of my new favorite drinks that I have discovered while in Uganda. NOT gross. I recently discoverd Lemon with Mint and it's very tasty--it's either from India or the Middle East--but either way, more please! And I have enjoyed passion fruit juice from the first moment I tasted it--I even found a Passion Fruit Fanta. Hard to find the boxes of juice, though. I have to pace myself because I can go through a box very quickly.

Also, NOT gross are Sweet & Spicy Chutney Lays. From India?? Don't care. Want more!

If I have more days where I don't get off the compound, you'll keep getting posts about food. Fair warning!

No comments: